hye …..we
meet again in this week..so I just go through what I have learn in this week
ok?? Well I have learnt about the modifying and formatting Columns, rows,
saving and printing worksheet.. its easy
for me because of I have learnt this in my secondary school . my lecture also teaches
me about the basic functions like
sorting, outlining filtering data and how to formatting tables…

I also know
about spark lines, pivot tables, how to working with chart and track changes..
all of this are allows us to organize data, complete calculations, make
decision, graph data and develop report…
Furthermore I know how to create slides using a variety of slide layout
designs,create a table for a slide, add picture to a slide, applying design to
all slides and applying a transition effect to all slides….

Besides that
I’m able to create and develop my own document by using application software….so
until here I wrote my reflection so see yaaa..bye…
No comments:
Post a Comment